Mint pomegranate raita
Mint and pomegranate raita is a refreshing raita made with fresh mint leaves and pomegranate and it’s delicious too. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals. It has fiber and natural sugars, it is also a good source of vitamin C, vitamin K and other vitamins and minerals. You can serve this pomegranate raita with biryani & pulao.
- Blend together half of coriander & pudina , green chilli & garlic cloves. Make a paste like chutney.
- In another bowl, whisk curd by using blender or wire whisk. add little of water also to get the desired consistency. Whisk the curd well to ensure that no lumps remain.
- Now add chopped cucumber, onion and half of pomegranate, mix well.
- Add red chilli powder, black salt, cumin powder, chat masala powder and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning according to your requirement. Keep this raita mixture in refrigerator to cool.
- Add remaining pomegranate and coriander, pudina. And serve chilled.
- Low fat curd- 150 ml
- Pomegranate seeds- 100 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cucumber- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 1
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Mint leaves- 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp
- Cumin powder- ¼ tsp
- Chat masala powder- ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ¼ tsp
- Black salt- as per taste
Energy: 162 kcals
Carbohydrates: 23.56 gms
Proteins: 9.13 gms
Fats: 2.54 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains