Mini jowar pancakes
Mini jowar pancakes is a recipe that will be a perfect breakfast recipe on a lazy weekend. This easy to make recipe is made by using jowar flour, some veggies and little of spices. Nowadays people are more concerned towards their health and weight, this healthy recipe will be perfect for anyone who are trying to loose weight.
- Take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients together, add water and make a batter of it. It should be in a pouring consistency.
- Greased a non stick mini uttapam pan with little oil.
- Pour the batter in each of the moulds and spread it gently in a circular motion to make a round.
- Cook the mini pancakes from both the sides till both sides turn brown in colour.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with green chutney.
- Jowar flour- 60 gms
- Curd- 1 tbsp
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Cucumber- 25 gms (grated)
- Green chilli- 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder- ¼ tsp
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 299 kcals
Carbohydrates: 24.96 gms
Proteins: 8.53 gms
Fats: 6.96 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains