Mexican tossed salad
This is an easy, excellent chopped Mexican salad. This salad have a way of reviving your taste buds with all of the fresh lime juice, orange juice and coriander leaves. This simple salad is a real treat with veggies, it is very light, delicious and healthy Mexican salad, it is perfect for lunch or dinner or as a side dish for lunch and dinner. You can add the veggies of your choice.
- Place the lettuce leaves in a large bowl. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, radish, cucumber and avocado.
- Take a jar then add lime juice, olive oil, garlic, orange juice and coriander.
- Close the jar with lid and shake to combine.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Lettuce leaves- 25 gms (chopped)
- Cherry tomato- 25 gms (chopped)
- Radish- 25 gms (chopped)
- Cucumber- 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (sliced)
- Avocado- 25 gms (cut into cubes)
- Red bell pepper- 25 gms (cut into cubes)
- Olive oil- ½ tsp
- Garlic- 2 cloves (chopped/ minced)
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Orange juice- 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
Energy: 107 kcals
Carbohydrates: 9.97 gms
Proteins: 3.85 gms
Fats: 6.44 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains