Methi ladoos are a traditional recipe which can also be used as an ayurvedic treatment to various ailments, especially during winters. These ladoos are not only known for their medicinal properties but also taste delicious.
New mothers can have these methi ladoos as dietary supplement or to overcome any post baby’s delivery problems. People suffering from joints pain, especially in winters, can have these ladoos.
Fenugreek seeds are an excellent source of soluble fibre and antioxidants.The essential elements for healthy body are filled in these effective ladoos. So, try making these highly nourishing methi ladoos with lots of health benefits.
- Clean methi seeds and roast lightly on low flame and grind it into a fine powder.
- Chop badam, cashew and pista finely.
- Heat ghee in kadai, add gond til crackles, remove and grind it.
- In same kadai, add jaggery and stir well till it gets mix. Make syrup of it, keep the flame low to avoid burning.
- Mix methi powder, chopped dry fruits, desiccated coconut and powdered gond.
- When the jaggery syrup is ready, add above mix ingredients.
- Mix well, remove from heat and and form small balls.
- You can store and keep it.
- Methi seeds – 20 gms
- Jaggery – 25 gms
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Badam – 5 gms (soaked in water for 2-3 hours)
- Cashewnut – 5 gms
- Pista – 5 gms
- Desiccated coconut – 5 gms
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Gond – 10 gms
- ENERGY : 340 Kcals
- PROTEIN: 8 gms
- CARBOHYDRATE: 43 gms
- FATS: 17 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains