Masala pudina chaas
Buttermilk is also known as Chaas or Mattha, is definitely one of the most popular beverages relished all over India. No matter its summer or winter it is a perfect drink to beat and is easy to prepare. Pudina makes this more refreshing and very palatable, it is a very healthy drink and is excellent to treat an upset stomach. It aids in digestion and also provides our body with good bacteria. So treat yourself to this wonderful beverage and stay cool..!!!
- Take curd in a bowl and add water and blend it you get thin consistency.
- Put ice cubes(can also put while serving)
- For chaas masala : roast the cumin seeds and black pepper seeds put in the jar also add black salt green chili and salt and grind it in a fine powder.
- Put 1 tsp chaas masala in the bowl and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped pudina and coriander leaves and serve it chilled in a coolhadd! or glass.
- Curd – 1 cup (low fat)
- Water – 100 ml (can take 50 ml more if required)
- Ice cubes – 4 to 6
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Mint leaves – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – ½
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Black pepper seeds – 3 to 4
- Black salt – ¼ tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 105 Kcals
PROTEINS: 7.8 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 10.5 gms
FATS: 2.32 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains