Lemon mint quinoa salad
This lemon mint quinoa salad is a hearty side dish with bold flavors. This refreshing salad is simple, flavourful and tasty too!!!
The quinoa in this salad is a super grain, which is combine with fresh flavors of lemon, mint and garlic. Garlic paired well with lemon zest and herbs in this healthy, flavored quinoa salad & gives a unique taste to this salad.
- Rinse uncooked quinoa using a strainer.
- Add vegetable broth in a saucepan and bring it to boil, Then add quinoa, salt and black pepper powder.
- Reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Keep quinoa aside to cool slightly.
- Take oil in a pan & saute garlic,onion, tomato and carrots. Then add lemon zest, saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now in a mixing bowl mix sauted veggies, cooked quinoa, lemon juice, chopped mint and mixed herbs.
- Add pumpkin seeds on top of it.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Quinoa- 30 gm
Vegetable broth- 200ml
Onions- 25 gms (sliced)
Tomatoes- 25 gms (finely sliced)
Carrots- 25 gms ( finely sliced)
Garlic- 3 cloves ( crushed)
Fresh lemon juice- 1bsp
Fresh mint leaves- 3 tbsp
Pumpkin seeds- 1 tsp
Parsley- few for garnishing
Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
Mixed herbs- 1 tsp
Lemon zest- 1 lemon zest
Olive oil- 1sp
Salt- as per taste
Energy: 269 kcals
Carbohydratres: 32.72 gms
Protein: 10.03 gms
Fats: 10.46 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains