Who says that bottle gourd is a boring vegetable…yeah boring may be if they are made bland! With a twist in this recipe I bet it makes bottle gourd a amazing vegetable.
Here’s a quick recipe involving bottle gourd and poha which will bring water to your mouth once you dish them out on your plate!
- Peel and grate lauki.
- Squeeze water from lauki and add poha so it will bind the remaining moisture.
- Add coriander leaves, greenchilli, ginger and all masalas.
- Mix it well. Take a small ball of mixture and form into a round/oval/heart shape.
- Coat rawa on both sides of cutlet.
- Heat non-stick pan, and spread ½ tsp of oil.
- Place the cutlet, turn till cooked on one side, spread oil on other side and shallow fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or dips.
- Lauki – 150 gms
- Poha – 10 gms (thin)
- Rawa – 5 gms
- Coriander leaves – handful (chopped finely)
- Green chillies – 1 no (chopped finely)
- Ginger paste – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Corrainder powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY : 140 kcals
- PROTEIN : 2.5 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 14.2 gms
- FATS : 8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains