Keto peanut soup
This Low-Carb West African Peanut soup recipe is a creamy and comforting, spicy vegan soup made with simple combination of peanut butter, onion, celery stalks and is a perfect quick dinner with interesting flavors, and the peanut flavor comes from peanut butter.
It doesn’t require much prep and the hot sauce cuts down on the total number of ingredients, so it’s perfect for cold days and lazy weeknights.
- On a medium high heat sautee the onion, celery, and butter until vegetables are slightly cooked down but not brown.
- Add the flour, and whisk until blended well, don’t let the flour brown.
- Add the stock to the pot
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. There will be some preheating time before the 8 minutes begins.
- Release, the pressure.
- Using an immersion mixer or by using the blender, blend well.
- Add the peanut butter and cream to the pot and stir.
- Blend well until creamy.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with crushed peanuts.
- Peanut butter – ½ cup
- Peanut – 1 tbsp (crushed for garnishing)
- Onion – 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Celery stalks – 25 gms (finely sliced)
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Almond Flour – 2 tbsp
- Vegetable Stock or broth – 200 ml
- Whipped cream – 1 tbsp
- Blackpepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 1178 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 33.3 gms
PROTEINS: 39.55 gms
FATS: 106.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains