Dosa is a fermented Indian crepe made with rice and lentils. It’s served with a mild coconut chutney and it’s one of the most popular breakfast meals in the country. This keto version replaces the original ingredients with coconut milk, almond flour and cheese.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Heat a non stick dosa pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour the dosa on pan spread. Cook on medium heat till the bottom starts to brown and the batter cooks all the way through, and the sides begin to lift a bit from the pan.
- The cheese will start to melt and crisp up. Fold over and serve hot with coconut chutney.
- Almond flour- 30 gms
- Mozorella cheese- 15 gms (shredded)
- Coconut milk- 30 ml
- Cumin powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander seeds- ¼ tsp (ground)
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 282 kcals
Carbohydrates: 6.33 gms
Proteins: 11.65 gms
Fats: 23.31 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains