Keto coconut thai soup
Tom kha gai is a rich, creamy coconut-based soup that packs a nice sour punch with just the right level of spicy. Prepared with coconut milk, broth, and a mixture of herbs and spices, the base of this recipe is quite low in carbs.
Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! This is the best Thai coconut soup you have taste ever..!!!
- Wash and rinse the chicken then thinly slice the chicken breast.
- In a large pot, heat oil and saute the ginger, garlic chili paste, basil leaves the add combine coconut milk, broth, water, soya sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in chicken pieces, reduce heat to low-medium, and cover the pot simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove basil leaves from the soup and stir in the lemon juice garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chicken breast – 50 gms
- Coconut milk (whole fat)– 1 cup
- Chicken broth – 100 ml
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Thai garlic chili paste – ¼ tsp
- Ginger – ¼ tsp
- Basil leaves – 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Water – 200 ml
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
Energy: 401 Kcals.
Carbohydrates: 4.18 gms
Proteins: 21.85 gms
Fats: 27.42 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains