KETO CLUB SALAD
Keto Club Salad is a filling with creamy and crunchy texture, savory dressing . Its different from a traditional club sandwich or even a club salad, but it has the flavours you will love munching on vegetables without missing the bread!
This salad is loaded with crisp lettuce, cucumber and balanced with cheddar cheese, hardboiled egg and a creamy mayonnaise based dressing. Then, the spicy kick of mustard and pepper powder brings this salad together in an explosion of flavor.It’s high in fat and moderate on protein so it’s perfect for a keto lunch or dinner!
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the hung curd, mayonnaise, and dried herbs.
- Add milk and mix. If the dressing seems too thick, add another tsp of milk.
- Layer your salad with the fresh veggies, grated cheese and sliced egg. Sprinkle crushed mustard and pepper powder
- Hung curd – 1tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 1tbsp
- Garlic powder - ¼ tsp
- Onion powder – ¼ tsp
- Dried parsley – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 2 -3 tsp
- Eggs – 1 no hard boiled and sliced
- Cheddar cheese – 20 gms (1 small cube)
- Lettuce – 2-3 leaves torn into pieces
- Cherry tomatoes – 4-5, halved
- Cucumber – ½ (small) diced
- Carrot – ½ ( small) diced
- Mustard – ¼ tsp crushed
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
ENERGY – 300 Kcals
PROTEIN –16 gms
CARBOHYDRATES – 6 gms
FATS – 23 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains