Keto chicken salad
Its salad time..!!! Its super easy to make and you can pretty much throw it together with left overs form your fridge The great thing about this salad recipe is that you can cook up a big batch of the chicken and also a nice large amount of the dressings which saves your time. This salad is really packed with fat. That fat comes from the olive oil and it has flavor from the resting juices of the chicken. It’s the perfect Keto meal. Before you eat it, give it all a good mix.
- Firstly marinate the chicken with black pepper powder, salt, lime juice, red chili powder, mixed herbs mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan and melt the butter put the marinated chicken and for 5 minutes, flip and cook the other side for 5 minutes and add more 2 tbsp of butter on the chicken.
- Once the chicken gets cooked transfer the chicken on a plate for resting. Also pour out all the residual fat from the pan as well.
- Once the chicken is rested pour out all the resting juice and keep aside.
- Now prepare the dressing for the salad: In a bowl take 1 tbsp of curd, ½ tbsp of olive oil, black pepper powder, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and the juice from the pan mix it well and keep it aside.
- Chop lettuce leaves, tomato and cucumber and keep it aside.
- Slice the chicken and them to the salad bowl, crumble in the feta cheese, the chopped vegetables, coriander leaves and finally pour in the salad dressing mix well and serve…!!!
- Chicken – 100 gms (boneless)
- Lettuce leaves – 25 gms (chopped)
- Cucumber – 25 gms (sliced)
- Tomato – 25 gms (sliced)
- Full fat Curd – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Cheese – 1 tbsp
- Oil – ½ tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
Energy: 379 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 5.75 gms
Proteins: 30.05 gms
Fats: 27 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains