Keto chia pudding
This sweet, low carb chia pudding is wonderful for breakfast or a snack or dessert. Prepare the night before & in the morning, you are all set. No fancy cooking gadgets, no whisking on the stovetop, and no baking required.
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar and blend until smooth.
- Cover and place in the fridge to let gel overnight or at 3-4 hrs.
- Before you dig in check the pudding has thickened and the chia seeds have gelled
- Serve the pudding with fresh cream or fruit.
- Coconut milk – 1 cup ( unsweetened)
- Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – ¼ tsp
- Honey – ½ tsp
Energy: 363 Kcals.
Carbohydrates: 12.3 gms
Proteins: 5.80 gms
Fats: 31.09 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains