Keto Burger will kill those fast food cravings in no time. It’s loaded with a patty, onions, sauce, lettuce and many more.
Cheeseburgers what could be a more perfect centerpiece to your casual keto feast? Heavy on the flavor and satisfaction, but light on effort! you just need almond flour bun bread to make them wonderfully tasty.
For making bun:
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Mix your dry ingredients into a food processor until smooth about 10- 15 seconds do not over mix it.
- Let the dough sit for 2-3 minutes so the flour absorb the moisture.
- Make the bun on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and a cross cut on the top and bake it for around 25 minutes or until browned.
For making patties:
- In a bowl add the grounded chicken, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Make a ball and press the ball into burger patty.
- In a nonstick pan over medium high heat add oil and sauté the patties for 5 minutes each side, until cooked.
For making the burger:
- Split the almond flour bun in half, top the bottom with the tomato sauce, sliced cheese, patties, onion, tomato, lettuce and the other slice of cheese and finally the other half of the bun.
- Serve it immediately.
- Grounded Chicken – 50 gms (boneless)
- Onion – 1 slice (5 gms)
- Tomato – 1 slice (5 gms)
- Lettuce leaves – 1 leaf
- Cheese – 2 slice
- Tomato sauce – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 2-3 pinch
- Salt – as per taste.
- Almond flour – 30 gms
- Egg whites – 1 egg white
- Warm Water – ½ cup
- Isapgol – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 2- 3 pinch
- Sesame seeds – 1 tsp for sprinkling
Energy: 513 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 10.7 gms
Proteins: 35.43 gms
Fats: 37.28 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains