Keto broccoli soup
This easy, low-carb, keto-friendly broccoli cheddar soup is so tasty and ideal for winter and monsoon season that we all need some comfort food!
The beauty of soup, in general is that you can have it cold or hot, you can have it thick or thin, chunky or smooth, it’s just a wide range of options when it comes to making it. To give your soup an extra fat boost just add a tablespoon of butter on it while serving.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook garlic until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream, and broccoli.
- Bring to boil, simmer until broccoli is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add Cheddar cheese gradually, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Stir in the sauted chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot…!
- Broccoli – 50 gms (roughly chopped)
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Heavy whipping cream – 2 tbsp
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 minced
- Chicken – 50 gms (chopped & sauted)
- Chicken broth – 200 ml
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
Energy: 456 Kcals
Carbohydrates: 5.16 gms
Proteins: 23.08 gms
Fats: 38.75 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains