Jowari Puris Baked
The traditional method of frying the puris has been replaced with baking making the puris ideal for consumption during the weight loss program. The puris is not only delicious but also nutritious as it is made with Jowar which is packed with minerals and vitamins and is gluten free. Jowar is also rich source of proteins and it is good for diabetics and helps weight loss.
1. knead a soft dough using a water by mixing all the ingredients.
2. Divide the dough into 35-40 small equal portions.
3. Roll out into thin puris and prick them with a fork.
4. put the puris on a baking tray greased with oil
5. pre-heat the oven at 200°C (400°F) and then bake the puris for 10 minutes.
6. Cool and store in an air-tight container
Jowar flour - 1 cup
Soya flour- 1 tbsp
Poppy seeds- ½ tsp
Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
Chilli powder -¼ tsp
Oil- ½ tsp.
Salt to taste.
Energy : 106 Kcal
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains