Instant rava uttapam
Rava uttapam is a delectable South Indian recipe that can be eaten anytime, and is also mouthwatering. This uttapam is made by using semolina instead of rice and urad dal. This amazing recipe has a delicious taste of semolina and veggies. This is quick, easy and simple to make instant uttapam. It’s an great option for healthy & nutritious breakfast. The best thing about this South Indian recipe is that you won’t need extra efforts to make it. So don’t wait and make it today…!!!!!
- Soak rava in water & set this aside for 10 minutes.
- Chop all the veggies .
- Add curd, salt and 1 tbsp water in soaked rava.
- Mix the batter. It must be not too thick or too thin.
- If needed you can add more water to bring it to a consistency.
- Heat pan on medium high flame. Season with oil, wipe off excess oil.
- Pour the batter and spread it gently.
- Now add all vegetable on top of batter and press with a spatula.
- Add oil around the edges and cook until done on a medium heat.
- When the edges of the uttapam leaving the pan, then flip it.
- Cook until veggies are partially done and uttapam turns lightly crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- Rava- 30 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (chopped)
- Capsicum- 25 gms (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Carrot- 25 gms (grated/ chopped)
- Ginger- ½ tsp (grated)
- Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Curd- 1 tbsp
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 193 kcals
Carbohydrates: 28 gms
Proteins: 6.56 gms
Fats: 5.96 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains