Indian oats pancake
This Indian oats pancake are made by adding oats, jowar flour and wheat flour, oats are highly nutritious and filled with cholesterol fighting soluble fibre. Being extremely satiating they prevent you from bingeing on junk foods. It is very healthy and nutritious. It takes very less time to cook.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, add water and mix well to make a thick batter. Let it rest for 15 mins.
- Heat a non stick tawa and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tawa and spread it in a circular motion to make a pancake.
- Cook on slow flame till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Rolled oats- 15 gms
- Jowar flour- 15 gms
- Wheat flour- 15 gms
- Onion- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes- 25 gms (finely chopeed)
- Carrot- 25 gms (finely chopped)
- Ginger green chilli paste- 1 tsp
- Coriander- 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 199 kcals
Carbohydrates: 142.32 gms
Proteins: 8.162 gms
Fats: 7.508 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains