HOMEMADE HEALTHY NOODLES
For those who love noodles this recipe is a healthier choice, as it contains wheat flour instead of maida and it contains no preservatives.
It is an excellent way of adding vegetables in your kids diet. You can even add some shredded chicken, to increase the protein intake of the recipe.
- Knead dough softly and with the sev maker make noodles and steam cook it.
- Let it cool.
- Sprinkle some oil over it and loose the noodles.
- In a pan add ghee ginger garlic paste and onion.
- Saute till translucent.
- Add finely chopped vegetables.
- Saute well in low flame.
- Add tomato puree.
- Add all masalas and salt. Mix well.
- Add water.
- When the vegetables are cooked add the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of dry flour and mix well.
- Cook it for 3 minutes.
- Check the consistency it should be like of soupy noodles.
- Serve hot
- Wheat flour – 30 gms
- Chopped vegetables – ½ cup (carrot, capsicum, peas, bellpeppers)
- Onion – ½ no
- Tomatoes – 1 no (small)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Chat masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Pav bhaji masala – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY : 200 kcals
- PROTEIN : 3.5 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 29 gms
- FATS : 5.4 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains