HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
Chicken nuggets are always a huge hit with kids! Little ones love them because they are a great finger food and very easy to eat.
You should think about it twice before buying your kids chicken nuggets at a fast food restaurant, as they contains chemical additives and preservatives.They are also loaded with fat and sodium.
How can you turn them into something healthy and nutritious?
So this homemade easy, crispy, and freezer friendly, chicken nuggets are healthier and taste much better than the one bought from the store.
- Wash chicken pieces, marinate with ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, and salt for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan, coat chicken pieces in oats.
- Shallow fry the chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Serve hot with a couple of lovely colourful dip.
- Chicken breast pieces – 100 gms (skinless,boneless)
- Egg – ½ no
- Oats – 1 tbsp (powdered)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY: 245 Kcals
- PROTEIN: 27 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 10 gms
- FATS: 12.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains