The true power of herbs lies in their wealth of protective polyphenols. It is a plant compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Polyphenols in herbs help to combat diseases. The beauty of this herb salad is that it can be as sweet or as pungent as you like, served in a big heap as a fresh first course, or a small pile as a refreshing side dish, or as a palate cleanser It is especially energizing when served alongside heavy winter feasts.
- Roast pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds & keep it aside.
- For dressing: mix oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder & oregano together mix well & keep it aside.
- In a bowl put all sliced & chopped ingredients and add basil and mint leaves.
- Then add roasted pumpkin seeds & sesame seeds & mix well.
- Now add dressing on top of it & garnish with coriander leaves & serve.
- Carrots – 25 gms (finely sliced)
- Tomatoes – 25 gms (finely sliced)
- Onion – 25 gms (finely sliced)
- Basil leaves – 10-12
- Mint leaves – 10-12
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1tbsp
- Parsley – 10 gms (chopped)
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt & black pepper powder – as per taste.
ENERGY: 116 kcals
PROTEIN: 3.95 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 7.1 gms
FATS: 8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains