GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD
Pretty much anytime grill, round up whatever veggies we have in the house and pull out my little grill pan to put on a side of grilled veggies. They are the perfect side, or even a good veggie main course, and also make fabulous leftovers!
You can use just about any fresh vegetables you’d like for this method. They all should be cut into similar size, toss it in a bit of oil, slighty-charred, caramelized vegetables with very little effort. Top them with a simple roasted garlic and black pepper dressing and with some fresh herbs.
- Brush the nonstick pan with half the oil for roasting the vegetables and garlic.
- Place the garlic to roast for about 5 minutes on a medium high flame.
- Then place all the vegetables to grill pan on a medium low flame and flip in every two minutes. If the one side of the vegetables are done turn and flip to other side till vegetables become tender.
- While the vegetables are cooking prepare the dressing.
- For dressing: In a bowl add the remaining oil, black pepper powder, salt and mixed herbs and roasted garlic (should be peeled and squeezed with fingers) mix well.
- In a salad bowl transfer the grilled/roasted vegetables and the dressing toss it well, garnish it with few chopped mint leaves and serve it.
- Onion – 50 gms (largely diced)
- Tomato – 50 gms (largely diced)
- Pumpkin – 50 gms (deseeded and largely diced)
- Capsicum – 50 gms (largely diced)
- Zucchini – 50 gms (largely diced)
- Garlic – 1 clove (unpeeled)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Mixed herbs – ½ tsp
- Mint leaves – ½ tsp (chopped)
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 145 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 16 gms
PROTEINS: 6.5 gms
FATS: 6.24 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains