Grilled paneer with sesame seeds
This grilled paneer with sesame seeds is very delicious and quite different from regular paneer tikka. It is a healthy light snack for any party or functions as an appetizer option. In this unique recipe sesame seeds is used for coating which gives a nice crunchy flavour to this recipe. Paneer is very rich in protein and it gives feeling of fullness after having it.
- Cut paneer into peices & keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, mixed herbs, paprika powder, black pepper powder, garlic powder, basil leaves, salt & oil.
- Combine the above prepared mixture with paneer & coat them well, keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill pan.
- Take sesame seeds in a plate and coat them lightly with seeds.
- Grease pan then add paneer and grill until brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- Paneer- 30 gms (cut into pieces)
- Sesame seeds- 1 tsp
- Paprika powder- ½ tsp
- Mixed herbs- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1(small)
- Garlic powder- ¼ tsp
- Basil leaves- 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 162 kcals
Carbohydrates: 2.7 gms
Proteins: 7.53 gms
Fats: 13.46 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains