Grilled lime coriander chicken
Chicken provide a good supply of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. It also aids in weight loss regulating cholesterol and blood pressure.
This Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken is no exception. It is packed with vibrant flavor and amazing with lime and cilantro(coriander leaves).
- In a bowl mix together 1 tsp oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Marinate in fridge 30 for minutes or up to 1 hours.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat remaining ½ tsp oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the pan skin-upside down.
- Cook until the chicken is golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer the chicken to pre heated grilling pan and grill on a medium high flame until chicken is cooked through for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Season with lemon juice and coriander leaves serve over brown rice or with chapatis..!!
- Chicken – 100 gms (boneless)
- Cilantro – 1 tbsp (also for garnishing)
- Oil – 1 & ½ tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Cumin – ¼ tsp
- Red pepper flakes – a pinch
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Lime juice – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 171 Kcals
PROTEINS: 24.3 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 0.6 gms
FATS: 8.0 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains