GRILLED FISH WITH SAUTEED VEGGIES
Grilled Fish with Sauteed Veggies is a Continental recipe that can be prepared on any occasion. To prepare this delicious non-vegetarian recipe, all you need is fish fillets that are grilled to perfection and is served with sautéed vegetables like bell peppers, carrot and tomatoes.
A delicious dish that needs no side dish and can be enjoyed on its own, is low in calories and thus it is an ideal dish for someone who is on a diet. A light and fresh dinner that's so simple to create!
- In a bowl, marinate fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Simultaneously, heat a griddle pan, brush olive oil, grill the fish for 3-4 minutes on each side on medium high flame.
- Take the fish off flame.
- In a pan add olive oil, add chopped garlic and saute the vegetables.
- Serve grilled fish on a bed of vegetables,or serve veggies on side of plate and top it with parsley.
- Fish fillets : 100 gms ( washed and cleaned)
- Bell peppers – 40 gms ( chopped finely)
- Carrot – 40 gms ( blanched and sliced)
- French beans – 40 gms (blanched and sliced)
- Tomatoes – 50 gms
- Parsley – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped finely)
- Virgin olive oil – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY – 245 Kcals
- PROTEIN – 22 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES – 12 gms
- FATS – 6.8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains