Grilled Chicken Salad
Salads are increasingly becoming an important part of everyday diet. They are easy to make, healthy to eat and taste delicious. For those looking for a healthy & light dinner option can definitely give this Grilled chicken salad a try! It is perfect when you don't want to put extra effort in cooking but still wants to eat something healthy.
- Marinate the chicken with hung curd and all the spices and keep it for rest for about 2 hours.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C and grill the marinated chicken till done.
- Let it cool and shred the chicken to small pieces.
- Mix with colourful bell peppers, onion and toss well.
- Add lemon juice and salt as needed.
- Sprinkle with some oil.
- Chicken – 100 gms
- Green bell pepper – 20gms (thinly sliced)
- Yellow bell pepper – 20gms (thinly sliced)
- Red bell pepper – 20 gms (thinly sliced)
- Onion – 1 medium size (thinly sliced)
- Hung curd – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Salt – As per taste
- Garam Masala – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – few drops
ENERGY – 180 Kcal
PROTEIN – 28 gms
CARBOHYDRATES – 15 gms
FATS – 6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains