Carrot Apple and green smoothie
Thanks to beta-carotene from carrots. Omega-3s from dry fruits, and anti-inflammatory properties from raw ginger root, this smoothie is amazing for your skin and also aids in weight loss and an immunity booster. It’s also naturally sweet, thanks to dates, which are full of fibre, calcium and iron. Baby spinach also contains iron, and an apple adds more fibre. This smoothie will help energize your morning, and keep you satisfied and satiated all day.
- Blanch the spinach and put it in the blender.
- Peel and cut the apple and carrots.
- Put half a ginger, 2 dates and other nuts, 1 cup of water and ice and blend all together.
- Pour it in the glass, garnish it with nuts and serve it chilled.
- baby spinach: a bowl
- carrots – 1 medium size (chopped)
- apple – 1 big chopped
- Ginger – ¼ inch
- dates – 2 (chopped)
- 2 tsp – mixed dry fruits
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice – ½ up
ENERGY - 157 Kcal
PROTEIN - 3 g
CARBOHYDRATES - 27 g
FATS - 5 g
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains