Gol Paani - A refreshing summer drink
This is a refreshing drink especially during summers as it contains sabja seeds whch has digestive, diuretic and cooling effect. It is preservative and cholesterol free and is absolutely healthy because of it’s ingredients. Jaggery is known to cool down body temperatures and provides instant energy. It prevents from sunstroke, dehydration and antioxidant. It is rich in iron, vitamin C and contains almost all minerals.
1. Soak Sabja seeds in 1/2 cup of water and let it rise, once done these seeds will appear sticky.
2. Add Jaggery in 1 glass of water, let it sit for 1 hour
3. Strain the jaggery water, add soaked sabja seeds, squeeze lemon and add chopped mint leaves and stir well.
4. Serve it chill
Sabja seeds - 1 tbsp
Jaggery - 2 tbsp
Lemon - 1 small
Water - 1 glass
Mint leaves - few
ENERGY - 125Kcal
PROTEIN - 0.5gms
IRON - 5 mg
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains