Fish in low fat curry
Fish cooked in a low fat curry is very ideal for weight loss and has many nutritional benefits. Fish regulates cholesterol and improves heart health. It also treats insomnia and improves respiratory health. Fish promotes healthy muscles and strong bones as it also provides vitamin D to the body. Fish also treats iron deficiency
1. Cook the Fish with 1 cup water until tender.
2. When the fish is almost cooked, add the peppers, garam masala, onion, garlic, chilli and saute for a few minutes .
3. Now add the salt and pepper, tomatoes and a dash of lemon juice and saute again
4. Let it boil then cook on low flame for an hour or so until the sauce is reduced to thick consistency and concentrated flavor.
5. Serve Hot
Fish - 60 g
Finely chopped onion - 1
Garlic cloves, crushed - 1
Garam masala powder- 1/ tsp
Chopped pureed tomatoes - 2
Dried chilli pepper flakes- 1 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice as per taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Energy :175 Kcal
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains