EGG WHITES AND BESAN CHEELA
Egg besan cheela is a savory and tasty pancake made with eggwhites, besan and spices, grated veggies are also added to make it more nutritious.
It is one of the quick morning breakfast, brunch or evening snacks. It tastes yummy and is a good option for healthy tiffin box snacks.
- Beat egg whites and add besan.
- Add veggies and all masalas.
- Add water and mix well till batter consistency.
- Heat a non stick pan. Add ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour the batter in pan and spread it evenly.
- Spread ½ tsp of oil on top of batter.
- Turn and cook till golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or curds
- Egg whites : 2 no
- Besan : 1tbsp
- Capsicum : 20gms (grated)
- Carrot : 20gms (grated)
- Tomatoes :20gms (chopped finely)
- Greenchilli : 1 no (cutted finely)
- Garam masala powder : ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder : ¼ tsp
- Corrainder powder : ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder : ¼ tsp
- Oil : 1 tsp
- Water : according to consistency
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY : 145 kcals
- PROTEIN : 10 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES : 12 gms
- FATS : 5.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains