EDAMAME AND BROCCOLI RICE
This is a low calorie Greek Cuisine. It is not only delicious but also has great health benefits. Brown rice adds fiber to the dish and it helps digestion. Also it is more nutritious than the white rice. Lemon and apple cider vinegar boosts metabolism and hence helps weight loss. Edamame are naturally gluten-free and low in calories, and contains no cholesterol. They are an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium. Broccoli is a great source of Vitamin K , vitamin C which helps build collagen and it also a very powerful antioxidant. Broccoli is also rich in folate, potassium and fiber.
1. soak brown rice in water for atleast 2hrs .
2.In sauce pan heat the oil. Add Tahini, Peas , Cooked edamame , Bell pepper, Brocoli , lime juice and salt and fry for 2 minutes .
3. Now add rice to this mixture and add 2 cup of water. Let it boil and then lower the flame and cook the rice until cooked .
4. Now mix apple cider vinegar and crushed pepper with the rice.
5. Serve hot
Bell pepper (small), diced- 1
Brown rice, raw - 30g
Peas- 2 tsp
Shelled edamame, cooked- 1 tbsp
Broccoli, cut into small pieces and lightly steamed- 15g
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Fresh lemon juice- 1 tsp
Tahini- 1 tbsp
Apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp
Oil - 1/2 tsp
water 2 cups
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains