Drumstick/saijan ki phalli is a healthy south Indian soup benefits from its strong essence without going to the peeling process and hearty soup best for winter and rainy season.
Drumsticks are low in carbs, calories high in proteins, iron & fiber which helps to prevent many diseases like diabetes, cholesterol & heart diseases.
- In a deep vessel boil drumsticks and and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan put garlic and fry chopped onion.
- When the onion turns translucent add the chopped chilies and drumsticks and cook.
- Let this mixture cool.
- Grind the onion-drumstick mixture, coriander, chilies and drumstick stalks into smooth paste.
- Sieve and add water in which the drumsticks were boiled.
- Adjust the consistency as per your requirement.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring this to a boil.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Drumsticks – 100 gms
- Onion – 50 gms (chopped)
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Green Chilies – 1
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Few Coriander – 1 tsp
- Salt and Pepper – as per taste.
ENERGY: 111 Kcals
CARBOHYDRATES: 12.3 gms
PROTINS: 10.9 gms
FATS: 4.2 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains