CRUNCHY VEGETABLE SALAD
It’s an healthy and light salad with fresh raw veggies, nuts and seeds. The freshness of raw veggies, the crispness of roasted nuts, seeds and flavours of dressing come together in a healthy bowl.
You can add veggies of your choice like steamed broccoli, baby corn etc and even add sprouts to increase its protein content. You can also add your choice nuts and seeds, only it should be healthy and nutritious.The most important thing is to include salads daily in your diet.
- Rinse all the veggies, peel and chop the carrot, radish and cucumber.
- Chop the tomatoes. Finely chop the spring onions. Take all veggies in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and dry roast all the nuts till crisp and lightly brown. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients well for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing on the veggies.
- Toss well so that the veggies are coated with the dressing.
- Sprinkle roasted seeds and walnuts.
- Serve the crunchy vegetable salad immediately.
- Carrot: 30gms
- Cucumber: 30gms
- Spring onion: 1 stalk
- Celery:1 no
- Basil leaves:2-3 no
- Pumpkin seeds:1tsp
- Sunflower seeds:1tsp
- Sesame seeds:1tsp
- Walnuts: 1no
- Olive oil:1tsp
- Pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice: 2 tsp
- Oregano: ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- ENERGY: 187 Kcals
- PROTEIN: 5 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 9 GMS
- FATS: 13gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains