Creamy Zucchini Soup
Creamy Zucchini Soup. A HEALTHY one. This soup is healthy and easy to make and in fact, there’s a good glug of cream stirred into the soup at the end. Which you can afford to do because even with the cream.
You don’t need loads of cream to make a Creamy Zucchini Soup because the natural texture of cooked zucchini blends into a thick, silky soup. This is a bowl of goodness to warm your soul, it’s ultra tasty and contains less calorie.
- Take a medium pot and transfer the chopped zucchini, onlion and garlic and the chicken broth in the pot on a medium high flame.
- Cover it for 15-20 minutes bring to boil, until gets tender.
- Blend the ingredients till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl add sour cream and mix it well.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan, black pepper and salt as per taste.
- While serving with sprinkle parmesan and serve it hot.
- Zucchini – 100 gms (chopped without peeled)
- Onion – 30 gms (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove (roughly chopped)
- Chicken broth – 200 ml
- Sour cream – ½ tbsp
- Parmesan – 2 tsp (grated)
- Black pepper and salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 91 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 7.74 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 7.90 gms
FATS: 4.11 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains