CREAMY SHAKARKANDI KHEER
Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe is a delicious Indian sweet or dessert which is perfect to serve for festivals or any special occasion. It is also gluten-free and can be served for Falahar for Vrat.
- Peel and boil the shakarkandi with jaggery till soft.
- Mash it.
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- When the milk comes to a rolling boil, add cardamom powder and saffron soaked in milk and cook for another few minutes.
- Add mashed sweet potatoto mixture and blend it till creamy and thick consistency.
- Serve hot or chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers.
- Milk – 150ml
- Sweet Potato / Shakarkandi – 50gms
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Jaggery – 20 gms
- Water – 1 cup
- 3-4 strands SaffronSoaked in 1 tsp milk (optional)
- Almond and Pistachio slivers for garnishing (optional)
- ENERGY :250 kcals
- PROTEIN :6gms
- CARBOHYDRATES : 39gms
- FATS : 6gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains