Creamy garlic chicken soup
This super creamy and flavored garlic soup with shredded chicken is low carb, quick, easy and will instantly become one of your favorite comfort meals. Soups are usually easy to make and this creamy garlic chicken soup is probably the easiest one. This soup makes the perfect meal.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add butter, then add shredded chicken.
- Now add garlic cloves & black pepper powder.
- Add cheese, mixed herbs, salt and mix well.
- Once cheese starts melting and evenly distributed, add chicken broth and heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
- Chicken- 90 gms (boiled & shredded)
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Chicken broth- 200ml
- Heavy cream- ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese- 30 gms
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Garlic cloves- 1 tbsp
- Mix herbs- 2 tsp
- Basil leaves- 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 838 kcals
Carbohydrates: 5.24 gms
Proteins: 38.53 gms
Fats: 74.67 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains