CITRUS MINT GREEN TEA
If green tea leaves are present in your kitchen, you can enjoy many different flavours of green tea, by adding in your favourite herbs.
Homemade green tea is cheaper than the store-bought variety. Plus, it's full of fresh flavor, antioxidant and takes only minutes to make.
- Take water in a pot.
- Add crushed mint leaves, sliced oranges,small cutted ginger and tea leaves.
- Bring to boil for sometime till it is reduced to half.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Strain and pour it in a glass or cup.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves.
- Green tea leaves : 1 tsp
- Orange : ½ small size
- Mint leaves: 5-6
- Lemon : ½ tsp
- Ginger : ½ inch
- Honey : ½ tsp, organic (optional)
- Water : 1 glass ( 300 ml)
ENERGY : 30 Kcals
CARBOHYDRATES : 4 gms
FATS : --
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains