Chilled cucumber soup
Chilled cucumber soup!!! which gives a cream like texture and it is dairy free, gluten free and also oil free. As their cruciferous buddies, cucumbers are full of health promoting goodness. You’ll find vitamin K, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, vitamin B1, and fiber in these slender green beauties. They are also rich in antioxidant.
This chilled soup is easier to make and require less time. Just chop all of your ingredients and add them to the blender…. and the soup is ready to serve!!!
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until gives smooth & creamy texture, can also add water for more thin consistency.
- Remove and keep it in an airtight container and refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- Garnish with thinly chopped onion, cucumber, apple, tomatoes and serve it chilled.
- Cucumber – 1 (peeled, seeded & chopped)
- Tomatoes – 20 gms
- Almond milk – ½ cup (unsweetened)
- Apple – ½ small apple (peeled)
- Onion – 15 gms (chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 1 clove
- Basil leaves – 3
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Water – for consistency
- Salt and black pepper – as per taste.
ENERGY: 82.5 Kcals.
PROTEINS: 3.5 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 20.3 gms
FATS: 2.4 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains