chicken wrap with tortillas
Wraps are the ultimate on-the-go lunch or dinner. You can stuff them full of healthy proteins, fats, veggies, and delicious flavours then literally…wrap it all up to go!
You’ve heard it a hundred times. At least I hope you have: Eating the rainbow is one of the best ways to ensure you’re getting all the right nutrients in one fell swoop. And it’s just one more reason that eating a healthy wrap for an easy lunch or quick dinner is a good idea
- Heat the grill pan on medium high flame.
- Brush the chicken with oil on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill pan and turn over in 5 minutes until cooked.
- Take 2 chapatis place the sliced cheese, then layer with vegetables and grilled chicken sprinkle some red pepper and salt and serve it.
· Chicken – 50 gms (sliced)
· Wheat flour – 60 gms
· olive oil – 1 tsp
· Cheese slice – 2
· Cucumber (sliced) – 1 cucumber (chopped)
· Lettuce leaves – 10 gms (thinly sliced)
· Onion – 10 gms
· Red bell pepper – 10 gms sliced or chopped
· Red pepper – 1 pinch
· Black pepper – 1 pinch.
Salt as per taste
ENERGY: 510 kcals.
PROTEINS: 30 gms
CARBOHYDRATES: 52 gms
FATS: 20.6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains