CHICKEN WITH VEGGIES IN WHITE SAUCE
Chicken with Veggies in White sauce is a creamy dish of mixed vegetable and chicken tossed in white sauce.
The uniqueness of this recipe is that the white sauce is not made from refined flour, instead we have used wheat flour, so its healthy, satisfying and tastes yum.
It serves as an replacement to any meal, or can be healthy snack for fussy eaters.
- Wash and cut veggies and blanch them in water with little salt.
- Heat butter, add wheat flour, stir for 1 min.
- Add milk and mix well, so that no lumps are formed, add water as per sauce consistency.
- Add oregano, pepper powder and salt.
- Heat non-stickpan, add oil, fry ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Add all veggies, shredded chicken and lightly fry for 2 mins
- Mix the veggies in white sauce and cook for 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Garnish with spring onions, serve hot.
- Chicken – 30 gms (boiled and shredded)
- Cauliflower – 30 gms
- Green peas – 20 gms
- Carrot – 20 gms
- Capsicum – 30 gms
- Wheat flour – 10gms
- Milk – 75 ml
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Green chill – 1 no (chopped finely)
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Butter – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- ENERGY: 200Kcals
- PROTEIN: 12 gms
- CARBOHYDRATES: 17 gms
- FATS: 8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains