Chicken & ginger soup
The most soothing and comforting cozy Chicken-Ginger soup helps in fighting from both cold and flu. This hot soup helps to clear the nasal congestion as well as thin mucus so you can better cough it up. It also have an mild anti-inflammatory effect than can help ease symptoms like calm an upset stomach, relief from cold and cough and many more.
- Take a medium large pot, add all the ingredients onion, celery, ginger, garlic, black pepper and water.
- Cover with lid and bring to boil on a medium high flame.
- Reduce the flame and simmer until the chicken gets cooked thoroughly.
- After the chicken gets cooked and the broth is fully flavored remove from the heat and take a bowl drain the broth in a bowl through sieve.
- Discard the ingredients except chicken.
- Shred the chicken and discard the bones and put it in the pot and again cook for another 10 mins.
- Serve it in a bowl season with salt & lemon and garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy the hot soup.
- Chicken – 50 gms
- Onion – 15 gms (chopped)
- Celery stalk – 15 gms (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 minced
- Whole black pepper – 3
- Water – 200 ml
- Kosher salt – as per taste
- Cilantro leaves – to garnish
- Lemon – 1 tsp
ENERGY: 80 Kcals.
PROTEIN: 14.02 gms
CARBOHYRATES: 3.8 gms
FATS: 0.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains