CHICKEN & BROWN RICE SOUP
This easy Chicken Lemon Rice Soup recipe is filling and just perfection in a bowl during the winter. Filled with veggies and chicken and so filling and tasty in a lemony broth.
Such an easy chicken soup recipe that everyone in your house will love and there won’t be any leftovers.
- Heat the oil in a large deep pan on a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
- Pour in the chicken and cook for 15 minutes until gets cooked.
- Using tongs take out the chicken and cool.
- Pour in the chicken broth & water. Bring to boil, cover with a lid, and cook for 8-10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the beans and carrot and leave to simmer meanwhile shred the chicken.
- Before adding the chicken to the pan, blend together the broth, carrot and beans using a hand blender until smooth. Then add the shredded chicken and brown rice to the pan and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Season well with black pepper and salt, then stir in the lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve the soup in bowls, garnished with a little more of coriander leaves and have it..!
- Chicken – 100 gms
- Brown rice – 15 gms (cooked)
- Carrot – 25 gms (chopped)
- French Beans – 25 gms (chopped)
- Onion – 25 gms (chopped)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Chicken broth – 100 ml
- Water – 200 ml
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste.
ENERGY: 180 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 5 gms
PROTEINS: 26 gms
FATS: 5.8 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains