Chicken Bhuna Masala
Chicken Bhuna is a delicious diet recipe which will help you lose weight. This dish is also nutritious as chicken is a rich source of protein. . Chicken also provides selenium which is rich in antioxidants and it improve the immunity by fighting against free radicals which triggers aging.
1. Cook the chicken with 1 cup water until tender.
2. When the chicken is almost cooked, add the peppers, garam masala, onion, garlic, chilli and saute for a few minutes .
3. Now add the salt and pepper, tomatoes and a dash of lemon juice and saute again
4. Let it boil then cook on low flame for an hour or so until the sauce is reduced to thick consistency and concentrated flavor.
5. Garnish with green chilli and coriander.
6. Serve Hot
Boneless skinless chicken breasts cubes- 60 gms
Onion finely chopped- 15g
Dried chilli pepper flakes - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
Garlic cloves crushed- 2
Lemon juice as per taste
Chopped pureed tomatoes- 3
Pepper- 1 tsp
Oil- 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains