Cauliflower tandoori tikka
Cauliflower tandoori tikka makes a delicious and healthy snack to accompany drinks or the evening cup of tea. You can enjoy it during any hour of the day and still not get bored of it. Tandoori Gobi is utterly simple to make, requires minimal preparation and tastes super tasty. It is one of the best ways to stuff yourself with the goodness of cauliflower without indulging in too many calories.
- Clean, wash and cut the cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Boil water in a deep pan with a pinch of salt.
- Add cauliflower florets in the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain water and transfer the florets in a strainer and allow it to cool.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Marinade the cauliflower for minimum 1 hour
- Heat grill pan brush oil on it then spread cauliflower florets on pan and cook from both sides on medium flame, brush oil in between.
- Remove from griller once it turns brown and crispy.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Cauliflower- 100 gms (cut into florets)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Yougurt- 30 gms
- Tandoori masala- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Chat masala powder- ½ tsp
- Mustard oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 129 kcals
Carbohydrates: 9.4 gms
Proteins: 4.9 gms
Fats: 7.5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains