Cauliflower Soup..!!! this cauliflower soup with minimal ingredients, soup has TONS of flavor. Cauliflower can become creamy and delicious all by itself. Sometimes less is more, and love the rich flavor of this vegetable soup. It'll last up to 4 days, in an airtight container. Make’s it super ideal for meal preparation & it tastes best the next day!
- In a large sauce pan heat oil over medium heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until gets soft.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant comes.
- Add cauliflower, stock, thyme, salt, black pepper powder and the bay leaf and bring up to a simmer. Cook until cauliflower is very tender, about 20 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, remove thyme and bay leaf and discard.
- Blend with immersion blender or transfer to a blender in batches and blend until gives smooth texture.
- Garnish with fresh thyme & black pepper powder and serve immediately.
- Cauliflower florets – 100 gms
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Onion – 50 gms chopped
- Garlic –1 clove minced
- Vegetable stock – 200 ml
- Thyme – 2 (few for garnish)
- Bay leaf – 1
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
ENERGY: 175 Kcals.
CARBOHYDRATES: 32 gms
PROTEINS: 5.5 gms
FATS: 5.6 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains