A very easy to do snack, healthy and low in calories, consisting of just the cauliflower as the main ingredient. Cauliflower is a member of the cruciferous family of vegetables, often overshadowed by its green cousin broccoli. These beautiful flower heads are brimming with essential nutrients, hold numerous health benefiting phytonutrients such as vitamins, indole-3-carbinol, and sulforaphane that help prevent overweight, diabetes and offer protection from prostate, ovarian, and cervical cancers.
1. Preheat the oven to 400®F (200C)
2. Whisk olive oil and garlic salt and spices (optional) together in a large bowl, add cauliflower and toss to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-18 mins
Cauliflower, broken into small florets: - 1/2 large head
Oil: - 1 ½ tsp
Garlic salt: - ½ tsp
spices can also be added (optional)
Fats:- 7 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains