cauliflower cheese soup
This simple cauliflower cheese soup is easy to make. This cauliflower cheese combines with sauted onions and carrots, simmered with cauliflower, herbs, spices mixed with cheddar cheese. It is loaded with veggies and cheese. Packed with cheesy flavor and a silky texture, this delicious and creamy cauliflower cheese soup served as a starter, lunch or dinner. You can also add chicken and other veggies of your choice.
- Heat pot and add oil.
- Add diced onions and carrots and saute till soft.
- Now add crushed garlic, mix.
- Add cauliflower, mix well and saute for few minutes. Then add almond milk & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Start pouring vegetable stock slowly and stir it continuously.
- Add salt, crushed peppercorns, thymes and chilli flakes.
- Stir and cover with a lid, cook foe about 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Put grated/cubes cheese on top & simmer it for about 5 min. once, cheese starts melting, switch off flame.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
- Cauliflower- 50 gms (Diced)
- Onion- 25 gms (Diced)
- Carrots- 25 gms (Diced)
- Garlic - 4 cloves (crushed)
- Parsley- for garnishing
- Almond milk- 150 ml
- Vegetables stock- 3 cups
- Cheddar cheese- 30 gms (Grated/cubes)
- Crushed black peppercorns- 3-4
- Thyme- ½ tsp
- Chilli flakes- ½ tsp
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 275 kcals
Carbohydrates: 12 gms
Proteins: 20 gms
Fats: 20.15 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains