This delicious and mouthwatering carrot soup is very nutritious, healthy and tastes yummy too. Carrot soup is the best option for you when you want to eat or cook something really perfect. It is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every age group. It is an easy and simple recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Carrots are good source of beta carotene, fiber, potassium and antioxidants. Carrots are weight loss friendly food and helps to lower cholesterol levels and improve eye health.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add garlic and ginger & fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add onions and fry till it becomes translucent, then add chopped carrots and tomato & fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water, cover the lid and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Release pressure and cool down the mixture.
- Once cooled blend the mixture till smooth.
- Now add lemon juice, oregano, salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix well & simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Carrot- 75 gms (chopped)
- Onion- 25 gms (chopped)
- Tomato- 25 gms (chopped)
- Ginger- 1 tsp (chopped)
- Garlic- 1 tsp (chopped)
- Coriander- 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Oregano- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Water- as required
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
Energy: 108 kcals
Carbohydrates: 9 gms
Proteins: 3.25 gms
Fats: 5.892 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains