Carrot and tomato soup
Here's a simple soup that's healthy and great for weight loss. Weight watchers, people on diet can drink this healthy soup whenever you're hungry and lose weight!!
The ingredients used here has almost no calories and is rich in fibres, which keeps you feeling full for the next few hours. Hence, you tend to eat less and in turn don't put on weight.
- Take a large saucepan, add oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions, carrots and celery and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Using a stick blender or food processor, process soup until smooth. Return soup to low heat. Stir until heated through. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to serve.
- Tomatoes – 2 large (roughly chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (peeled and roughly chopped)
- Onion - 1 (roughly chopped)
- Celery - 1 (trimmed)
- Ginger – a small piece
- Salt – As per taste
- Pepper powder – a pinch
- Oil - 1 tsp
ENERGY – 150Kcal
PROTEIN – 0
CARBOHYDRATES – 20gms
FATS – 5gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains