carrot and moong dal soup
This appetizing soup will surely refresh the taste of your palate. The mixing of carrots with this amazing lentil makes this soup extremely nutritious as well as a nourishing combination. This carrot and lentil soup is rich in fibre, protein, vitamins & minerals.
- Heat the pan and add oil into it.
- Add ginger and garlic to it.
- Now, add onions and saute it for sometimes. Then add tomatoes & cook till it gets soft.
- Add carrots and cover the lid for a minute so that they get cooked.
- Keep stirring the mixture in between so that it may not get burn.
- Add blended dal & saute for a while.
- Add water to the mixture and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Once it starts boiling cook it for sometime then add mixed herbs, pepper and salt.
- Garnish with coriander & serve hot.
- Carrots – 50gms (chopped)
- Moong dal – 30gms (soaked in water for sometime)
- Onion – 25gms (chopped)
- Tomato – 25 gms (chopped)
- Garlic – 1tbsp (chopped)
- Ginger – 1tsp (chopped)
- Mixed herbs – 1tsp
- Oil – 1tsp
- Water – 4 cups
- Salt & black pepper powder – as per taste
Energy: 170 kcals
Carbohydrates: 25 gms
Protein: 10 gms
Fats: 5 gms
- Keto diet
- Main course
- Desserts, drinks, soups and shakes
- Breakfast, snacks, salads and dips
- Indian cuisine
- Pulses And Legumes
- Cereals And Grains